Department: Customer Support - DGL
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Outline of Role:
DGL Practice Manager is a leading provider of primary healthcare software solutions in the UK. At DGL, we are future-focused, quality-focused and customer-focused. We deliver ground-breaking software because we listen to our customers! DGL has built a strong reputation for delivering quality software, which combines flexibility and user-friendliness.
We have a current requirement for a Customer Support Agent to work with our busy Customer Support Team. To maintain our excellent reputation, we require a courteous and efficient candidate who is looking to progress their career in a dynamic Customer Support environment.
- Working on the DGL Practice Manager Support Team troubleshooting our in-house developed software for private Consultant practices in the UK and Ireland either over the phone or via Remote Dial In
- To identify, resolve, log and follow up all client queries at all levels of support.
- Working with other colleagues on the team to help resolve customer issues
- Testing new versions of the software and liaising with the Development Department to report any potential issues found
- Ensure that the highest level of communication is maintained with regard to client queries, issues and complaints.
- Ensuring customers issues are dealt with or escalated in a timely manner
- Liaising with 3rd party support teams.
- We are open 8am till 8pm so shift starts are staggered
- Saturday on-call shift, rota based with additional overtime earnings. Roughly 1 in every 7 weekends
- Both graduates and experienced candidates welcome
- You must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly motivated
- Professional approach
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|Initiative||Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.|