Reporting to: Project Manager
Location: Dublin or Sligo
Outline of role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Technology Team. The successful candidate will have experience in C# development and practical knowledge of programming on large established projects as well as the ambition, initiative and the ability to work well as part of our Technology Team.
As part of the Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the on-time, high-quality delivery of software developments changes and enhancements.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in software development. You will be working with the latest technologies in an industry where our innovations make a real difference to healthcare providers and their patients.
- Maintain and improve the existing application
- Lead the design and implementation of new functionality
- Collaboration – working closely with colleagues across the wider business to continually improve the products
- Working with the team to manage the delivery of development projects and initiatives as per the schedule and with the required level of quality
- Document and demonstrate effective solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Perform code reviews to maintain coding standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies and contribute to the effective Data Governance including Data Security, Quality and Integrity.
- Any other duties, which the business may require.
- 3 years experience in a similar role working with similar technologies
- An excellent understanding of all of C#
- Knowledge of all of the following frameworks: Angular, React .Net, .Net Core
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Excellent SQL Server Skills (MUST HAVE)
- WinForms Experience (MUST HAVE)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work productively as part of a team
- Motivated self-starter
- Azure Experience
- Knowledge of the following would be favourable: Git, Mercurial, TFS, OAuth, RabbitMQ, Iguana
- Experience in software for healthcare including HL7
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|People Skills||The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer