Reporting to: Service Delivery Team Leader
Location: Milton Keynes
Outline of the role:
Clanwilliam Health has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Executive to join our Implementation department. To maintain our excellent reputation, we require a courteous and efficient candidate who is looking to progress their career in a dynamic Customer Service environment.
This role will report directly to the Service Delivery Team Leader and be part of a team of 3. The role is based in our Milton Keynes office, but you will be part of a UK & Ireland team so travel and being able work well with others is essential.
- Ensure a great onboarding experience for new customers.
- Implement and configure our software based on customer requirements and our standard processes.
- Provide our customers with the knowledge they need to get maximum value from our products.
- Deliver high quality on-site and remote training to our customers.
- Input to the design of training material and other useful resources for our customers.
- Participate in customer events, user groups etc.
- Build great relationships with customers and act as a champion for customers.
- Act as an advocate for customer needs feeding into the development of our products and improving operational service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Highly driven, who is committed to getting the job done.
- Passionate about customers.
- Highly motivated.
- Self-directed in your work.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems and Windows Server is essential.
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the private medical sector would be ideal but not essential.
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||To build collaborative relationships externally with end users and to be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Analysis/Problem Assessment||Securing relevant information and identifying key issues and relationships from a base of information; relating and comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships.|
|Practical Learning||Assimilating and applying, in a timely manner, new job-related information that may vary in complexity.|
|Technical/Professional Knowledge||Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skills/knowledge in job-related areas; keeping abreast of current developments and trends in the area of expertise.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.