Reporting to: Project Manager
Outline of role:
We are looking for a talented Software Developer with experience in C# development. The right person will have practical knowledge of programming on large established projects as well as the ambition, initiative and the ability to work well as part of our Technology Team. As part of the Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the on-time, high-quality delivery of software changes and enhancements.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in software development. You will be working with the latest technologies in an industry where our innovations make a real difference to healthcare providers and their patients.
- Maintain and improve the existing application
- Lead the design and implementation of new functionality
- Collaboration – working closely with colleagues across the wider business to continually improve the products
- Working with the team to manage the delivery of development projects and initiatives as per the schedule and with the required level of quality
- Document and demonstrate effective solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Perform code reviews to maintain coding standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies and contribute to the effective Data Governance including Data Security, Quality and Integrity.
- Any other duties, which the business may require.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role working with similar technologies
- An excellent understanding of all of C#
- Knowledge of all of the following frameworks: Angular, React .Net, .Net Core
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Excellent SQL Server Skills
- Azure Experience – desirable
- WinForms Experience
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous: Git, Mercurial, TFS, OAuth, RabbitMQ, Iguana
- Experience in software for healthcare would be advantageous, including HL7
- Genuinely interested in technology, latest trends, and changes.
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Excellent communication – The ability to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Ability to work productively as part of a team – Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve product development|
|Technical analyse||The ability to analyse complex technical information|
|Quality Orientation||Attention to Detail – Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Request a demo
Request a demo with one of our Product Specialists