Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Milton Keynes
Outline of the role:
Clanwilliam Health has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team.
The successful candidate will work as part of a Sales team, working together to deliver innovative solutions to the fast changing healthcare industry. You will join a dynamic working environment that strives to deliver next-generation technologies that improve the way millions of patients interact with healthcare services.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a step forward in your sales career, in a challenging industry.
- Generate sales through new business and existing business
- Maintain and grow existing relationships
- Account management
- Identify growth and upgrade opportunities within the existing customer base
- Attend sales meetings/demonstrations/presentations with potential and existing customers
- Supporting inbound and outbound sales and marketing campaigns
- Achieve monthly targets
- Work with Marketing support on sales campaigns and follow up opportunities
- Compiling and maintaining customer databases
- Understanding of competitor products
- Ongoing awareness of industry, market and product knowledge
- Attending Industry events
- Attending User group meetings
- Liaising with development, accounts, marketing, technical and customer support for new business and existing business Installations
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Sales forecasting
- Generate quotations and any accompanying documentation for existing and prospective customers
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Generate orders
- Submitting software modification requests on behalf of customers
- Promoting the company’s profile
- Provide full visibility into activities
- Assist in any other related area
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a proven successful track record in exceeding revenue and profitability goals and an ability to acquire new customers and grow business.
- Excellent customer facing/service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Direct experience in exceling in a sales team that is results orientated
- Ability to travel worldwide if required
- Healthcare IT industry experience advantageous
- Have initiative to grow the role and follow up leads
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of email or marketing campaigns
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.|
|People Skills||The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.