Department: Service Delivery
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
Outline of Role:
Clanwilliam Health have an exciting opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator, to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of technology projects for GPs and Pharmacies in Ireland.
This important role is the pinnacle in ensuring our software and hardware products are delivered to a high standard, within a controlled process by liaising with various internal departments and external suppliers.
This is an excellent, exciting opportunity to excel your career in project coordination.
- Verification of orders from the sales team
- Working with suppliers to order hardware and ensuring items are delivered to the site in a timely manner
- Scheduling and assigning our technical and training resources whilst briefing them on the project timelines
- Managing contact and communications with the customer
- Ensuring that the project is successfully executed according to our standard operating procedures
- Managing customer sign-off and measuring customer satisfaction
- Recording all project requirements and communications through our internal CRM system
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a highly driven person, who is committed to getting the job done
- Must have a positive, proactive, can-do approach
- Possess excellent organizational ability, with a high level of attention to detail
- Have proven effective time management skills
- The successful applicant will be willing to work under pressure to ensure that budgeted revenue is both protected and delivered on time
- Professional manner and approach, ability to work as part of a team
- You will be able to hit the ground running and be prepared to adapt to a high-paced and rapidly growing environment
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||To build collaborative relationships externally with end users and to be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|Initiative||Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Request a demo
Request a demo with one of our Product Specialists