Reporting to: Project Manager
Outline of the role:
The successful candidate will help to lead the Development Team to deliver new and enhanced functionality in RxWeb, the fastest-growing pharmacy dispensary software product in the UK market. As part of the Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the on-time, high-quality delivery of software changes and enhancements. The role is based in our London office, which is part of a wider Technology Team based in locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in software development. You will be working with the latest technologies in an industry where our innovations make a real difference to healthcare providers and their patients.
- Maintain and improve the existing application Angular and Java code
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new functionality.
- Collaboration – working closely with colleagues in the RxWeb Development Team and across the wider business to continually improve the RxWeb product
- Working with the team to manage the delivery of development projects and initiatives as per schedule and with the required level of quality
- Document and demonstrate effective solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Perform code reviews to maintain coding standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and contribute to the effective Data Governance including Data Security, Quality and Integrity.
- Any other duties, which the business may require.
- An excellent understanding of all the following: Angular 2 (or higher), Typescript, Java, HTML and CSS is essential
- Deep knowledge of the latest versions of Angular and typescript
- Deep knowledge of all the following frameworks: Angular (Angular Material), Spring (Boot, Cloud Config, Cloud Stream, Integration)
- Good knowledge of the following is required: git, Gradle, Maven, RabbitMQ, Bitbucket
- 5 years + experience in a similar role working with similar technologies.
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn, and help educate others
- Ability to work productively as part of a team
- Motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of the following would be favourable: OAuth, OpenID Connect, Spring Retry, Spring Security, Kubernetes
- Experience in software for community pharmacy or healthcare would be advantageous.
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.|
|People Skills||The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer