Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Practice Support Manager
Outline of Role:
Clanwilliam Health has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Agent to join our busy Customer Services Team. To maintain our excellent reputation, we require a courteous and efficient candidate who is looking to progress their career in a dynamic IT environment.
This is an excellent, exciting opportunity to excel in your career in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding, global company. This role will report directly to the Customer Support Manager and be part of a team of seven.
- To identify, resolve, log and follow up all client queries at all levels of support.
- Working on the GP Support Team troubleshooting our in-house developed software for GP’s & Consultants in Ireland over the phone or via Remote Dial-In
- Troubleshooting hardware problems e.g.PCs/Printers/Networks/Scanners/
- Working with other colleagues on the team to help resolve customer issues
- Testing new versions of the software and leasing with the Development Department to report any potential issues found
- Working closely with our hardware desk to resolve issues
- Liaising with our field engineers to arrange site visits for issues that cannot be solved over the phone or remote dial-in and working with the engineer to resolve
- Ensure that the highest level of communication is maintained with regard to client queries, issues and complaints.
- Both graduates and experienced candidates welcome
- Good knowledge of databases (SQL)
- You must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly motivated
- Professional approach
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.|
|People Skills||The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.