Department: Customer Support
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Outline of Role:
DGL Practice Manager is a leading provider of primary healthcare software solutions in the UK. At DGL, we are future-focused, quality-focused and customer-focused. We deliver ground-breaking software because we listen to our customers! DGL has built a strong reputation for delivering quality software, which combines flexibility and user-friendliness.
We have a current requirement for a Customer Support Agent to work with our busy Customer Support Team. To maintain our excellent reputation, we require a courteous and efficient candidate who is looking to progress their career in a dynamic Customer Support environment.
- Working on the DGL Practice Manager Support Team troubleshooting our in-house developed software for private Consultant practices in the UK and Ireland either over the phone or via Remote Dial In
- To identify, resolve, log and follow up all client queries at all levels of support.
- Working with other colleagues on the team to help resolve customer issues
- Testing new versions of the software and liaising with the Development Department to report any potential issues found
- Ensure that the highest level of communication is maintained with regard to client queries, issues and complaints.
- Ensuring customers issues are dealt with or escalated in a timely manner
- Liaising with 3rd party support teams.
- We are open 8am till 8pm so shift starts are staggered
- Saturday on-call shift, rota based with additional overtime earnings. Roughly 1 in every 7 weekends
- Both graduates and experienced candidates welcome
- You must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly motivated
- Professional approach
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|Initiative||Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Request a demo
Request a demo with one of our Product Specialists