Reporting to: Project Manager
Location: Dublin or Sligo
Outline of Role:
Clanwilliam Health has an exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join our Technology Team.
We deliver innovative solutions to the fast-changing healthcare industry and we are pursuing strong and continuous growth by expanding to new countries and markets. We have excellent career opportunities for talented professionals to join a dynamic working environment of Agile project teams, working with top edge technologies in an industry where continuous R&D makes a difference on the market.
If you are a dynamic software tester with 3 to 5 years of experience in QA, have exceptional practical knowledge of QA processes, have autonomy and initiative combined with an awareness of teamwork and the benefits of sharing information and knowledge, this is an excellent opportunity to build your career working in a fast-changing and challenging industry.
- Design and document test cases from requirements to ensure test coverage.
- Perform manual testing in parallel with software development for continuous validation.
- Execute system, functional, regression, integration and acceptance testing within agreed timescales and to best standards.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
- Record test results and verify software bug fixes for acceptance criteria.
- Continuously refine our testing processes to improve quality.
- Record clear concise stepwise instructions to reproduce issues & change requests.
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to Schedule and prioritize work depending on requirements, builds and client delivery.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent skills and experience.
- 3+ years working experience of black-box testing methods and techniques, e.g. Manual system, functional, regression and acceptance testing.
- Strong analytical skills; experience creating test cases and associated documentation.
- Full SDLC experience.
- Understanding of Databases, data structures, and SQL
- Familiar with bug tracking software and defect lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience testing various systems incl. web applications, client server and cloud systems.
- 5 years’ relevant QA/Test experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- TFS experience
- Strong SQL
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||To build collaborative relationships externally with end-users and to be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.|
|Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail||Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.|
|Initiative||Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.|
Clanwilliam Health, part of Clanwilliam Group, is an expanding healthcare, technology and services business. Today Clanwilliam Health holds over 30 years of experience developing and designing healthcare software. Our extensive range of innovative technology now empowers more than 20,000 clinical users across Ireland and the UK to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective patient services. Our vision is to enable the seamless flow of patient data by connecting primary and secondary healthcare software systems to enhance patient experiences. We work hard every day to achieve this by putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and partnering with key industry stakeholders to ensure our systems consistently exceed expectations.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clanwilliam Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.