Department: Revenue Management Solutions
Reporting to: Service Operational Manager
Location: Dublin, St James Hospital
Claimsure was developed by Claimsure Sláinte to assist hospitals with the complex process of managing Health Insurance claims for treatments performed in hospitals. Our software applications are in use in all Public Acute Hospitals and a number of Private Hospitals in Ireland. Claimsure is used for the generation, collation, submission, tracking and processing of approximately €2.3bn worth of health insurance claims in Ireland annually.
Outline of the role:
Claimsure have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader, to join our Administration team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities of the private health insurance office within the assigned hospital(s).
You will be responsible for ensuring efficient, streamlined processes within the office to maximise claim submissions and receipts for the hospital.
- Ensuring that all Claimsure GDPR requirements and policies are adhered to
- Staffing, training and coaching team while ensuring that the needs of our customers and agreed KPIs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Accountable for the documentation and dissemination of work practices within the office where these have been to support both revenue maximisation and cash collection target achievement
- Optimisation of Claimsure to streamline work practices
- Reporting on Bed Income, Bed Management, Private Health Insurance Debt, Submissions and Receipts to both internal Claimsure Sláinte Ireland management and hospital management
- Day to day line management; recruitment and selection with Operations Manager, performance management employee relations; employee engagement; training and development
- Organising and managing the day to day activities within the private health insurance office to ensure maximisation of private health insurance submissions and receipts
- Credit Control of outstanding debt with insurers
- Issue escalation; Trouble Shooting; Data Analysis
- Actively taking responsibility for all such activities to support the private income generation and collection process
- Interaction with key stakeholders to ensure the flow of information is targeted towards meeting reporting needs and office objectives
- Actively taking responsibility for all such activities to support the private income collection process
- Compiling and managing daily/weekly/monthly reports that are used to track key activities and measure departmental performance
- Maintenance of adequate records of systems in use in the hospital
- Accountability for the process involved in tracking charts and ensuring charts are returned to the chart room
- Ensuring that all team members are properly trained and kept “current” so that they understand and follow our processes and procedures while executing their duties
- Management of MOU process on behalf of Hospital
- Ensuring team follow the hospital’s data protection policy to eliminate any potential risks of data protection breach.
- Min 1 + yrs. experience in private health insurance claims management/ administration role
- Min 6 months Experience with bed management, bed income maximisation within a public hospital.
- Innovation – a proven track record of ability to prioritise tasks, drive process improvements and meeting and exceeding targets;
- Customer focus – Excellent communication and client-facing skills, Confidence in dealing directly with Insurance Companies, HSE Staff and Third-Party Providers; Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and to deal comfortably with all levels both within Claimsure Sláinte Ireland and on the client site;
- Results and efficiency – a Proven track record of excellent attention to detail, dealing with issues in a professional timely manner, including escalation of issues with Client and within Claimsure Sláinte Ireland. Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level in Business or related field would be desirable.
|Core Competency:||Required Ability:|
|Communication||Be able to communicate clearly and in an efficient manner.|
|Teamwork||Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.|
|People Skills||The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed|